Monday, June 14, 2010

Hidden Feelings To U


This hidden feeling, I don't know what to do,
Why on earth do I feel this way about you?
It's a forbidden feeling, I seriously shouldn't have,
I don't know whats wrong with me, am I going mad?

I get so confused, you're always in my head,
You're the person I think about before I go to bed.
I should not feel this way about you,
I know it is wrong, but what can I do?

The more I see you, the stronger I feel,
But deep down I know it shouldn't be real.
I don't want to think about you, the way I do,
I can barely even concentrate whenever I'm near you.

This secret feeling it's driving me insane,
The way I feel whenever I hear your NAME.
I really don't want to feel this way,
Why are you on my mind day after day?

You're on my mind, when you really shouldn't be,
I know you'd never feel the same about me.
So why can't I stop? Why is this feeling so strong?
I can never tell anyone, they would think it is wrong.

It's crazy and insane the way you make me feel,
You're not even my age, this feeling shouldn't be real.
What can I do? What would you say?
If you knew that I felt that way?

I don't understand why I feel so comfortable around you,
It makes me nervous that you know what I'm going through.
I know I should ignore it, but it's driving me insane,
I don't get why I blush whenever I hear your name.

I seriously don't know what to do,
How am I going to get over you?
I have to do this, these feelings have to end,
It doesn't matter if you're making my mend.
i look upon the moon and stars at 1:01 AM
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon