Monday, June 14, 2010

I Will Forever ♥ U Whether It's Near Or Faaaaarrrr.........


Feels like standing in a dream
It feels like, I'm lost in a deep cloud
discovering you.

Miles of wilderness, summer night air
comes rushing to me
secrets are told under the bright
full moon.

I ♥ you forever and always baby
near or far close in ♥
everywhere I will be with you
everyday I will ♥ you more and more
I ♥ you forever and always baby
near or far close in ♥
everywhere I will be with you
everyday I will ♥ you more and more

Your brown eyes are so beautiful
they sparkle and I just loose myself in them
We hold each other close together
under the full moon light, laying
on a sandy beach.

Just tell me you will ♥ me forever
near or far close in ♥
never stop ♥ing me.

baby I ♥ you forever and always
near or far close in ♥.
i look upon the moon and stars at 1:29 AM
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon