Monday, June 14, 2010


'What are you afraid of?'
He whispers in my ear.
Shaking my head at him,
I can feel him here.

He takes my hand in his,
As our fingers intertwine.
'It's okay,' he promises,
I hope he means it this time.

I look at his soft face,
His ; I've fallen for.
How could I walk away,
Distance us with a door.

My head rests upon him,
As he kisses my forehead.
Secrets are told to him,
That should never be shared.

He's twenty after all,
And I am only thirteen.
I've fallen for a life,
I was made to dream.

As I close my eyes today,
He tells me that I'm sweet.
My eyes watch him,
As I try to find his heartbeat.

His breath flows with mine,
As we both become one.
And I knew I was satisfied,
When I finally found someone.

This is all that I need,
To know somebody is here.
Night skies that surround us,
I've learnt not to fear.

Thanks for showing me,
I don't have to day dream.
When you close your eyes,
You realise what has been.

I you.
i look upon the moon and stars at 1:43 AM
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon